The Best Soccer Pre-Game Playlist Ever (For Spring 2020)
Despite the fact that no soccer is being played right now, our annual pre-game playlist is now ready for when the sport returns. The Fall 2019 playlist served us well, but 2020 has already produced some quality songs. Here's the best soccer music playlist to listen to before your FIFA 20 matches or for when your pretending you have a game over the weekend.
The songs aren’t listed in any particular order, but feel free to rank them if you so please. Also feel free to check out our Spotify account for previous playlists like "Coronavirus Jams".
The Best Soccer Music Playlist: Spring 2020 Track List
1 Denzel Curry – Shawshank (feat. Tate Kobang)
2. Green Day – Oh Yeah!
3. Louis the Child, Foster The People – Every Color (Black Caviar Remix)
4. Roddy Ricch – The Box
5. Travis Scott, Kid Cudi – THE SCOTTS
6. The Weeknd – Blinding Lights
7. Megan Thee Stallion – Savage Remix (feat. Beyonce)
8. Gary Glitter – Rock And Roll Part II
9. Eminem – Godzilla (feat. Juice Wrld)
10. Nike Ticks – YNG Martyr
11. Don Toliver – After Party
12. Tame Impala – Lost In Yesterday
13. DaBaby – BOP
14. Xavier Wulf – Mobile Suit Woe
15. Whethan – So Good (feat. bulow)
16. Dua Lipa – Don’t Start Now
17. Robin Schulz – In Your Eyes (feat. Alida)
18. IDK – 24