When it comes to the world of entertainment, movies, video games and soccer are all near and dear to our hearts. With the release of Alien: Covenant, the Friday the 13th video game and Saturday's Champions League final, we naturally had the idea of creating a starting XI that consists of horror movie icons.
The Starting XI of Horror Movie Icons
The best formation for this squad would be a simple 4-4-2. The reason behind this is the fact that anything else would probably confuse our players. Along with the simplicity of the formation, the 4-4-2 allows the team to have enough defensive depth to withstand any attack, but it also gives the team the ability to counterattack, and this team likes to attack.
Let's take a closer look at our squad.
- Uses opponent's fears against them
- Lengthy and lethal finishing ability
- Quick and agile
- Strikes when the opponent least expects it
- Crafty, uses trickery and small size
- Gets into the heads of the opponents easily
- Large, good at patrolling midfield
- Forces opponents into mistakes
- Large frame, and is somehow agile enough to keep up with opponents (although he only walks)
- Shows up out of nowhere to gain an advantage
- Head turns in multiple directions
- Communicates well with teammates
- Everyone is terrified of clowns
- Turns into opponents worst fears
- Superior frame and strength
- Adaptability and tenacious desire to harm those that wronged him
- Very large and in charge
- Shows up at opportune moments (big game player)
- Has a chainsaw
- Terrifies opponents
- Agile, quick, could stop shots with arms, tail, tongue.
- Ability to crawl and dangle on all surfaces